Students Registration Form
- Who can register in CPC?
- All students currently studying in the final year of Graduation/ Post Graduation degree in any college / department of University of Delhi
- How to register in CPC?
- The registration in CPC is ONLY online
- Please make sure that your computer is connected to a printer BEFORE filling up the form. Any field marked (*) is mandatory and should be filled.
- 1. Visit http://placement.du.ac.in. Create your login password using your E-mail ID. Fill the student registration form on-line.
- 2. all the particulars in on-line Registration form and take the print-out.
- 3. Get the print out form verified from the college principal/department head and submit it with the college/department office along with Rs 100 cash as registration fee.
IMPORTANT: Check your E-mails regularly and visit placement website for latest updates.Special Announcement
- CPC will be selecting a limited number of student volunteers from Ist and IInd year (undergraduate level) from different colleges. Any student willing to take up this assignment may personally contact Incharge, CPC in the Office of Dean Students Welfare, University of Delhi (North Campus) DELHI 110007. The process of selection will be based aptitude test followed by interview. Volunteers, so selected, will be given short term training. Selected Volunteers will be asked to put in a maximum of 60 hrs each during the entire process of placement work. These volunteer will be paid a nominal amount and a Commendation certificate from the office of CPC.